This article provides a roundup of the new features released in ShowHouse to kickstart 2018.
- Invoice numbering for all charges, applied retrospectively for all accounts.
- Tenant expenses may now be made due to the property/landlord instead of the agency.
- Ability to define tax rates on fees and expenses, and this is more clearly shown on forms.
- Change to font and colour styles to improve look and feel and make links more prominent.
- Improvement to flow to progress maintenance job between stages, including backwards.
- Account settings area reworked to make more user-friendly and easy to find items.
- New tenancy data export available for Valuation Office Agency rent officers.
- Adding recurring or one-off property charges now use a single form.
- Fields for rateable value, council tax / rates information on all properties.
- User now alerted if rent charges relate to dates outside tenancy period.
- Ability to send SMS reminders for viewings (sales and lettings).
- Ability to process a benefit repayment to the local authority.
- Archived let-only properties can now be viewed, but restricted to read-only.
For full details of all updates each month, check out our Release Notes which are updated weekly.
In case you missed earlier updates, check out what was new at the end of 2017.