- Change to font and colour styles to improve look and feel and make links more prominent.
- Invoice numbering for all charges, applied retrospectively for all accounts.
- Ability to define tax rates on fees and expenses, and this is more clearly shown on forms.
- Ability to send SMS reminders for viewings (sales and lettings).
- Tenant expenses may now be made due to the property/landlord instead of the agency.
- Account settings area reworked to make more user-friendly and easy to find items.
- Ability to process a benefit repayment to the local authority.
- Archived let-only properties can now be viewed, but restricted to read-only.
Fixes & Updates
- Co-Ownership now added as funding type (relevant in Northern Ireland, primarily).
- Can now capture buyer type and funding source when adding a new buyer.
- Page listing property valuations updated to show more relevant columns.
- Buyer type added to buyer CSV export file.
- Removed unnecessary restrictions on deleting landlords, sales properties and inspections.
- CSV export of expired tenancies report.
- Fixed issue with charge schedules dates for schedules starting on 29/30/31 of month.
- Fixed misleading message for non-recurring charge schedules.
- Fixed issue with adding new solicitor via Add New selector.