When you initially sign up for ShowHouse, an account owner user is created automatically for you. This will be your email address and the password created on signup (which can be changed afterwards, or at any time).
However, unless you're a one-man band, you'll want to create additional users for the other staff members in your agency.
You can create a new user account via Account Settings > User and Roles > Agency Users.
To create a new user account, you must provide the following details; those marked with an asterisk are mandatory fields. All fields are self-explanatory.
- First Name and Surname
- Email address (this will be used for login, as well as to receive system emails)
- Password (choose a secure password and re-type it to verify it has been set correctly)
- Phone and work emails (informational only, for signatures and/or documents)
- User role (choose a role from the default options, or create your own custom role)
- Branch ( select which branches this user belongs to, and choose a default branch, if more than one)
- Email access details (tick to send the login details to the new user when the account is created)