The most fundamental objects within the property sales management are vendors and properties. A vendor can own one or more properties which your agency may sell on his/her behalf.
Add your first vendor
- From the main menu in sales, click Vendors > Add Vendor to see the Add Vendor form.
- The mandatory fields on this form are the vendor's first and last name. For the purposes of this quick-start tutorial simply fill in these two fields.
- Click Save to add the vendor to the system.
Add your first property
When a vendor is added successfully you will automatically be taken to the Add Property form to allow you to quickly add this vendor's first property. The vendor you have just added will automatically be selected in the vendor drop-down menu. Alternatively, you can add a property via the main Properties menu.
- From the main menu in sales, click Properties > Add Property.
- The core address details are mandatory fields, e.g. house number/name, address line 1, and town. You can use the postcode lookup service to quickly find and populate the property address.
- For the purposes of this quick-start tutorial simply fill in the property address and click Save to add the property to ShowHouse.