When your ShowHouse account is set up, the user who completed the signup process is created as the account owner, the sole user at that stage. However, in most cases there will be multiple users within your agency who require access to the system so you'll want to create a user account for each person.
Initially only the account owner will be able to set up new users, but new users can also be granted access to user management features so that they can also create and modify system users in future.
- New users are created via Account Settings > Users and Roles > Agency Users.
- Provide the user's full name and email address, which will be used to log in to ShowHouse.
- Specify a password for the new user.
- Select an access role for the user, e.g. Staff or Agency Manager.
- Associate the user with one or more agency branches (by default there will only be a single branch created, but you can add more branches).
- You can opt to automatically send the new access details directly to the user.
You can control the level of access which these users are afforded within the system through the use of roles and privileges.
There is no additional charge in ShowHouse for additional users - you can add as many as you need.