This article provides a roundup of the new features released in ShowHouse during the autumn.
- Easier charge payments, and quicker payment of landlords across all properties.
- Property charge lists show charge, VAT, total and outstanding values, with colour coding.
- Past tenancies without notice served highlighted in tenancy reports and property views.
- Tenant overview shows previous tenancies with arrears or have not had notice served.
- Ability to edit tenant charges in the same way as property charges were editable up to now.
- Tenant charges may now be settled easily from credit as for property charges.
- Added support for floorplan URLs and virtual tours to property portal feeds.
- Bank statement activity may now be exported in CSV format.
- Benefit and tenant elements now colour coded on statements and list views.
- New report to show all rental income for landlords and properties, filterable by date range.
- New report to highlight all charges agency-wide, filterable by type, date and paid status.
- Rent schedules now have a filter preset to only show active by default.
- Report to show expired and expiring EPCs now linked to from dashboard alerts.
- New Health & Environment certificate type, may be used for e.g. Legionnaires.
- Improved visibility of money flow from tenant transaction to rent/charge receipts.
- Introduced date filter on property viewings report.
For full details of all updates each month, check out our Release Notes which are updated weekly.
In case you missed earlier updates, check out what was new in the summer.