In the activity stream, and also in the account setting menu, the user's name is replaced by a more compact graphic icon based on the user's initials of their first and surname. In a typical agency this combination of initials will usually be unique, but if you're unclear which user this relates to then you can hover over the icon to see the user's full name. The icon will be automatically assigned a random colour to aid with readability and to help you identify individual users' activities in a list view.
Articles in this section
- What's new - January 2018
- Improved flow for progressing maintenance jobs
- New rent income and charge reports
- QuickBooks Online integration coming soon...
- What's new - Autumn 2017
- Colour-coding for benefit and tenant rents
- Tweaks for quicker payment across properties
- What's new - Summer 2017
- Alerts to highlight potentially invalid property charges
- Major upgrade complete - rent schedules, ledger balances, landlord receipts...