You can amend a property charge to correct any mistakes or to change the amount due.
If partial payments have been received the charge value cannot be reduced to a value lower than the amount paid.
The charge date cannot be modified once any payments have been received against it.
- On the property view, go to Financial > List Charges to see a full list of property charges. Alternatively, you may click through on a particular property charge which is displayed in another table or statement view.
- From the list of property charges, click any item with an outstanding amount. In the list of property charges these will be highlighted with a red Outstanding Balance column.
- On the view rent page, click Options > Edit to modify the charge.
- Adjust the charge date, charge value, or description as required. If partial payments have been received the charge value cannot be reduced to a value lower than the amount paid.
- Click Save to apply these changes.